The most highly anticipated hardware release of 2018 is finally here: the Vandy Vape Bonza Kit is upon us!
Designed in collaboration with the one and only Vaping Bogan, the Bonza Kit is the absolute pinnacle of modern mech tube design. From its stippled exterior to its smoothly machined interior, every inch of the Bonza Kit is pure beauty.
The Bonza Mech is highly versatile for its size. Best suited to the might 21700 cell size to take full advantage of this kit, but you can also run 20700 and 18650 batteries if you prefer. You've also got the option of switching between a magnet or spring button.
A copper internal sleeve means the Bonza has a super high conductivity rating, allowing it to hit like a truck with almost negligible voltage drop. High-grade insulation adds an extra layer of safety to keep your digits intact.
Topping the kit off is the brand new Bonza 1.5 RDA, a worthy successor to the original Bonza RDA with a bunch of improvements from the original. The new build deck has been redesigned from the ground up to provide a heap more space to accommodate your favorite massive coils. Its new airflow system has been redesigned with a higher number of holes closer together to minimise turbulence and maximise flavour production. The Bonza still features Vandy Vape's classic raised squonk pin design, offering a smooth liquid flow that efficiently showers your cotton without the risk of leaks or wasted juice leaving just a touch of juice in the well so you don't have to squonk as often.
- Maximum Dimensions: 118.4mm x 27mm
- Interchangeable sleeve system offers further customization in the future
- Battery: single 21700 / 20700 / 18650 (sold separately)
- Magnetic and spring buttons included
- Insulated ring and tube provide extra safety
- 510 hybrid connection
- Pure copper conducts efficiently and with minimal voltage drop
- Improved post deck easier to build than ever
- Top cap locking and new dual AFC
What's in the box:
- 1 x Bonza Mech Mod
- 1 x Bonza 1.5 RDA
- Accessory Bag (o-rings, screws, BF pin, screwdriver)
- User Manual
- 1 x 18650 Battery Adaptor
- 1 x 510 Adaptor
You must read, understand, and agree to the following before purchasing: Mechanical mods are an advanced piece of hardware not at all suitable for beginners. Mechanical mods are not regulated, and therefore include no short circuit protection or other protections found in regulated devices for the battery. When using mechanical mods, please be sure that you know the dangers of not having circuit protection.
Lithium batteries can be volatile and vent or explode, causing injury and damage to property. This can happen if the batteries are not handled properly, cared for correctly, the resistance level of your coils is too low, or in the event of a short circuit. We recommend using an Ohm reader to check your coils before you start vaping with a mechanical mod to ensure that you are vaping at a safe resistance level. By purchasing and using any mechanical device or lithium battery from our store, you agree to take full liability and responsibility for its use. In no way will VAPE GOLD COAST or its operators be held liable for any misfortune or harm caused by the use or misuse of this device.
In purchasing this device, you acknowledge that:
- Mech mods are dangerous due to their lack of protections.
- You understand the importance of unregulated mod safety
- You understand how to apply unregulated mod safety to yourself and the device.
- You understand how to care for your mechanical mod.
- You understand how to care for your batteries.
- You understand the importance of ohms law.
- You understand, and are confident in how to use ohms law.
- You understand the importance of battery safety.
- You understand, and are confident in how to apply battery safety.
- You understand that Vape Gold Coast and its Staff will not be held responsible for any injuries or loss that may occur through use or misuse of a mechanical (unregulated) mod.