The Tesla Nano is back with a NEW steampunk version. The new mod features a die cast zinc alloy body, is powered by dual 18650 cells, has up to 120 watts of power, features temperature control modes, can be fired in TCR mode and has a taste control system.
The Nano Steampunk mod features a zinc alloy chassis, has an amazing steampunk design and is available in black, copper tone, brass tone and grey. The device measures 90mm x 55mm x 25mm and weights 250 grams. Its control face is built with a bright 0.91 inch OLED screen with a horizontal menu. At the top, there’s an spring-loaded 510 threaded connection for convenient and level atomizer installs. The over-sized firing button is located at the top and angles up for easy firing with amazing ergonomics. To easily turn the mod on/off, there’s a physical switch right below the firing button. The Nano 120 watt’s battery bay is at the bottom and conveniently flips open for easy access to the dual 18650 external cells.
Technically, this affordable mod has a lot of the latest technology and can be used in wattage, temperature control with nickel, temperature control with titanium, temperature control with stainless steel and TCR mode. There are also three memory slots to store your favorite vape settings and a precise taste mode allows the user to choose from normal, soft, hard or user mode. In user mode, you can adjust power up and down for each second as the mod is fired. The unit has a power output range of 7 watts to 120 watts, a temperature range from 100 to 300 Celsius, a resistance range of 0.1 to 3ohm in power mode and 0.05 to 1 ohm in temperature control modes. With these specifications, the mod is sure to be compatible with any build or tank you throw at it.
Features & Specifications
- Measurements: 90mm x 55mm x 25mm
- Weighs 250g
- Colors: copper tone, brass tone, black, grey
- Construction material: Die cast zinc alloy
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Bright 0.91″ OLED screen
- Slanted firing button
- On/off switch
- Firing modes: VW/TC Ti/TC Ni200/TC SS316/TCR
- Power mode output range: 7W to 120W adjustable in 0.5W increments
- Temperature mode output range:200℉ to 600℉ or 100℃ to 300℃
- Maximum voltage output: 9V
- Maxium current output: 35A
- Power mode resistance range: 0.1Ω to 3.0Ω
- Temperature control resistance range: 0.05Ω to 1.0Ω
- Ramp firing modes (taste control): normal, soft, hard, user
- Save up to three profiles
- Utilizes dual high drain 18650 batteries
- Hinged bottom battery door
Need batteries to power your new bit of kit? you can find Samsung 25r 18650 batteries here, or LG HG2 18650 batteries here.