The Innokin MVP5 TC Box MOD is a powerhouse of features for the vaping enthusiast. With a whopping 5200mAh built-in battery, the Innokin MVP5 adopts various output modes and functions including power bank mode and even a flashlight. The Innokin MVP5 comes with 3 Wattage Modes (Normal, Boost and Soft), Temperature Control, TCR, 4 Memory Curve and optimized "Easy Select" wattage pre-sets for the Z-Coils (Zenith/Zlide)(MTL). The MVP5 has a sturdy construction for durable use too.
- More than a great vaporiser for the outdoors, power bank, sensor tools or sensor suite: more than a 1200 watt vaporizer, the MVP5 is a valuable survival tool for the outdoors and emergencies; the MVP5 is a vaporizer, flashlight, power bank, sensor tool and more!
- Easy wattage selection: the MVP5 120watt features 3 wattage modes (normal, boost and soft), temperature control, TCR, 4 memory. Slot programmable curve and optimized 'Easy Select' wattage pre-sets for Z-Coils (Zenith/Zlide) (MTL).
- The best in MTL vaping: for the best in MTL vaping, simply attach a Z-Coil tank (Zenith or Zlide not included) and select Z-Coil. The optimal range for all Z-Coils will be set automatically. The MVP5 in MTL has power that lasts all week.
- Flashlight: the MVP5 flashlight is an essential tool for survival in the outdoors or emergencies. Push the flashlight button to instantly activate the 'far-beam' LED flashlight. Featuring 6 modes (Max, Mid, Min, SOS, Beacon, Strobe), the flashlight can be operated with one hand and remembers the last mode used. In an emergency, you need to know how much 'light-time' you have left. The MVP5 flashlight operation screen displays how much 'light time' remains on the current mode.
- Power bank: the power bank function of the MVP5 is a life-safer! Plug the micro-USB cable into the base to charge your phone and the operating screen shows Amp out, total mAh charged and the amount of charge time remaining.
- 5200mAh battery with improved smart charging: the MVP5 features improved smart charging! When charging the 5200mAh internal battery with USB-C 2Amp quick charge, the time left until 90% charge is displayed. The Amp charge in is shown on screen so you know if there is a problem with the power source or cable.
- Sensor suite: when you need to know more about where you are, the MVP5 has and a sensor suite with a compass, thermometer, barometer, and altimeter.
- 1 x Innokin MVP5 MOD
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Battery capacity: 5200mAh /3.7V
Wattage Range: 6-120W
Voltage Max: 7.5V
Display: 1.14-inch Color Screen
Cut off time: 3-18sec
Max Output current: 35A
Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm
Thread Type: 510
Charging Current: 5V 2A