The Hammer of God V3 (HOG) Style mechanical box mod gives you the hard hitting vape of a series mod but the safety of a parallel circuited device. It truly is the best way to finish the legacy of the Hammer of God Box Mod. This box mod is powered by 4 x 18650 batteries in parallel series configuration.
You must read, understand, and agree to the following before purchasing: Mechanical mods are an advanced piece of hardware not at all suitable for beginners. Mechanical mods are not regulated, and therefore include no short circuit protection or other protections found in regulated devices for the battery. When using mechanical mods, please be sure that you know the dangers of not having circuit protection.
Lithium batteries can be volatile and vent or explode, causing injury and damage to property. This can happen if the batteries are not handled properly, cared for correctly, the resistance level of your coils is too low, or in the event of a short circuit. We recommend using an Ohm reader to check your coils before you start vaping with a mechanical mod to ensure that you are vaping at a safe resistance level. By purchasing and using any mechanical device or lithium battery from our store, you agree to take full liability and responsibility for its use. In no way will VAPE GOLD COAST or its operators be held liable for any misfortune or harm caused by the use or misuse of this device.
In purchasing this device, you acknowledge that:
- Mech mods are dangerous due to their lack of protections.
- You understand the importance of unregulated mod safety
- You understand how to apply unregulated mod safety to yourself and the device.
- You understand how to care for your mechanical mod.
- You understand how to care for your batteries.
- You understand the importance of ohms law.
- You understand, and are confident in how to use ohms law.
- You understand the importance of battery safety.
- You understand, and are confident in how to apply battery safety.
- You understand that Vape Gold Coast and its Staff will not be held responsible for any injuries or loss that may occur through use or misuse of a mechanical (unregulated) mod.